New Jewelry!

>> Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My shoulder has loosened up a little, and this is the day before I start holidays with the husband, so I'm up really early and have been making things!!! I sort have vowed to try to use up all of the supplies that I've accumulated over the last year before I do any huge shopping again, so here are my latest creations! And I'm quite pleased!


I am so proud of this ring! I can't believe that I finally was able to make one! I think that this counts as #5 on my New Year's Resolution list - my little "Nest Egg" ring! Those Swarovski pearls totally are so sweet.

I also seem to have been collecting semi-precious gemstones - they seem to speak to me, LOL, in the most unpsychotic way! And why they deem them "semi" precious, I don't know - they sure are wholly precious to me! Here is my new "Starry Bliss" bracelet - it glows with all the different shades of pink! Girly, yet powerful... can you get better than that?


The trading team is also looking to add links to members' blogs on the team blog! So head on over there and post yours!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  February 20, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

Your ring is really cute! Congrats!

hilo verde February 20, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

I love the ring too!

So weird. I literally had a dream last night about little nest earrings. so cute!

ThePeachTree February 20, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

I just love the nest egg ring!

Heather February 20, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Very cool blog - I just found you through the etsy forums. I love your work!

~ K February 20, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Love the nest ring! Wire wrapping is so so difficult! You did a nice job. I've tried my hand at it and never came up with anything worthy of listing in my shop. I should keep trying, I know.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP