FEATURED ARTIST!!! Trisha Lamoreaux

>> Monday, February 18, 2008

I firmly believe in promoting other etsy artists, because, truly, there is so much fabulous talent out there that needs to be discovered! So, as promised, here is my etsy featured artist!


Trisha Lamoreax creates awesome paintings using only a palette knife with impasto (wet on wet) techniques to create depth and texture. I have a soft spot for this painting - my husband and I honeymooned in NYC and this brought back great memories!


Trisha's work has been included in both corporate and private collections and I am sure that she will be someone to watch in the future!!! I'm hoping that she'll be including prints and cards of her work soon!


You can visit her etsy shop at http://tlamoreaux.etsy.com/ and her blog at http://tlamoreaux.blogspot.com/


Thanks to everyone who showed their support with my little blog contest and especially to Trisha for making such fabulous artwork!!!!


xoxoxo muffin

5 comments:

Unknown February 18, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Thank you so much for featuring me and my work! I'm glad my painting brings back memories for you. That's the best part of painting.

babyjadepanda February 20, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

wow, I have seen this artist work before and love it. That's awesome you featured her works.

Anonymous,  February 20, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Thios is one amazing artist. Love her work.

I would love you to feature my shop.
JazziesJunque.etsy.com

Little Bugs Boutique February 20, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

i too would love to be a featured artist.
http://www.littlebugsboutique.etsy.com

ekneverfeltbetter February 21, 2008 at 9:22 AM  

Thank you for the link to your blog; I enjoyed visiting very much and Trisha Lamoreaux is indeed a wonderful artist...her work is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP