Adding Insult to Injury...

>> Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've pulled my shoulder. And I didn't even DO anything strenous!!!! I had a good run the day before, and the day before that I had a great back workout... all I did was light a candle, turn to hear the husband talk and BANG!!!! Pop goes the weasel. It hurts to sleep, it hurts to sit, it hurts to do anything - much less crafting!!!!!! Oh well. It forces me to relax, I suppose - the husband thinks that it was because I spent so much time on the computer over the last few days that it happened... and I suppose it could be true.

I was able to make a couple of things to put up in the shop though, which made me feel marginally better:




Now if I could only sell something, that would make me feel a LOT better!!!!!!!! I'm thinking that perhaps I have too much in my shop, that maybe thinning things out might help - and maybe separating things into a high end line and a lower priced line may generate sales... but maybe I should wait until the pain goes away to do anything drastic!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

picciolo February 20, 2008 at 3:21 AM  

morning! Your new ring is gorgeous, I love the colours. I hope your shoulder gets better soon
: )

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP