First Foray into Paid Advertising

>> Sunday, February 17, 2008


Okay, I'm talking a lot today. But I made my first foray into paid advertising - not including my two (un)successful showcase spots! Everyone knows etsytools, right? well, they have a pretty great and non-threatening advertising program where you pay for the number of times your ad appears on their pages, NOT for just a block of time! Pretty great, huh? AND you get to design your own itty bitty ad!
Don't know yet if it will pay off - I would assume that most of the traffic is from fellow etsy sellers - but at least they know to hit the Paypal button to complete the transaction!!! LOL!!!!!! Plus I spend enough time addicted to the heart-o-matic, which is up and running over there, so I figure I owe them anyhow!
http://www.etsytools.com/ - check it out - or at the very least, check out my ad!

3 comments:

The Mommy February 17, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

I always forget about etsytools!!! Thank you for the reminder! :D And I love your blog! I'm going to add you to my blogroll! :D

XOXO
Mandy

KORALLE February 21, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Thank you for the tip! One day I will try that. Keep us updated in your blog...

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP