the effects of a melancholy playlist (aka showing off a little)

>> Saturday, January 14, 2012


 everyone knows that i have to work to music - whether it's at home or at the office.  and lately, my playlist has led to the melancholy side of things... but i'm pretty happy with the results.  above, a knot ring stacked with a plain skinny band and a thick twisted band.  below, a baroque and infinity band paired with a full bead and a thick twist band.  lovely - perhaps an alternative wedding band?  this is what i get for loving bittersweet songs, heartbreak, & valentine's day so much.

5 comments:

meena January 15, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

tht ring is amazing! i have no clue! how to make rings!

http://jewelrymaking4u.blogspot.com
http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com

Anne-Marie January 18, 2012 at 2:59 AM  

Oh, wow, these are so beautiful. I've been itching to head back to your shop, when I noticed my little button over there! Thank you so much!

mwm click here February 7, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

Right after looking by way of this article, I pondered precisely the same thing that I usually discover when checking out fresh blogs. What do I think about the subject? Precisely how does it influence me personally?

fertility clinic April 23, 2012 at 8:11 AM  

I thinking about this topic because we have encountered some problems like this, but when I started to read this post I started to enjoy this post cause this is the solution in our a problem. Thank you very much!

fertility clinic April 24, 2012 at 12:55 AM  

I thinking about this topic because we have encountered some problems like this, but when I started to read this post I started to enjoy this post cause this is the solution in our a problem. Thank you very much!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP