these boots are made for walkin'. and kicking butt.

>> Tuesday, January 17, 2012

me & my boots, y'all.
i love shoes, just as much as the next chick out there.  and boots are my downfall.  this winter, i was able to get my hands on some lovely 'leanne' doc martens that definitely don't look like traditional docs (which i still love) but are the perfect blend of everything i love in a boot.  tall, black, leather, laced up AND zipped, with a RUBBER wedge heel.  and best of all, these babies are just as comfortable as any flat boot that i already own.  seriously.  i can walk all day in these and my feet don't hurt in the least - and they don't make any noise on the office tile floors.  a splurge, most definitely yes.  but, hopefully, like all the other pairs i own, these will last for years and years!!!!  thank you, doctor!

3 comments:

meena January 17, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

those boots r the cutest, i've ever see!

*see (and follow or suscribe to) this one!*
http://vanillastudies.blogspot.com
http://jewelrymaking4u.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  January 17, 2012 at 10:40 PM  

Woo Hoo!!! So glad you got them. Well deserved indeed sweet friend!
xoxoxox
L

Salt Lake Chiropractor March 28, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

I love shoes too, I'm collecting some of the popular shoes and I'm glad that you've that boots!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP