holding off on the resolutions. do more of the love stuff. part 2

>> Saturday, January 7, 2012

look how mini the mini was when i used her for this product shot in 2009!
of course the winter is here and even though it hasn't hit us in the GTA full force yet, it made me realize that i have a lot of yarn in my crafting space and that i miss crocheting.  i know that i did put it out there that i wanted to learn how to knit, but crochet has to be my first love.  to me, it's meditative, calming, and oh so COOL.  my mom attempted to teach me how when i was a kid, but it never fully caught on with me until about 10 years ago.  i even had opened up an etsy shop with my handmade cowls and scarves, but of course, i couldn't handle running two stores, breastfeeding 24/7, and trying to keep up with housewifey stuff and so the crocheting went by the wayside.  (but check out the photo above of the gorgeous super long pink scarf i made!) so now, i am going to use up some of that yarn and get to making some chunky woolen pretties, so that the mini and i can step out in style once the snow flies. 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

Well as you know, Stanley LOVES your crocheting but...the pics of him loving it are a little too racey for a nice little family etsy shop :) xoxoxo L

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP