oh my. front page joy.

>> Saturday, October 29, 2011

so i'm out with J doing property inspections (and sneaking off to have lunch) when my blackberry goes off and it's Julie.  with a bbm telling me that i'm on the front page of etsy.  in a treasury that she made!  (see the shot of her computer screen above?)  seriously, it totally made my day - plus, in the hour that it was up, i received over a 1000 views of my DIY stack of sterling skinny rings, 30 new shop hearts, and tons of miscellaneous traffic!  it couldn't have been a better advertising opportunity.  so thank you again, Julie - for putting me on your wish list!  (and hey - your new pretties are in the mail!!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP