champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

>> Thursday, April 14, 2011


today, we were coming back from lunch and saw a lotto max sign saying that tomorrow's jackpot would be $50 million dollars, and of course we launched into our fantasies about what we would do if we won. 

seriously, i honestly don't know what i'd do if i won.  i would definitely pay off all of my debt, and the debt of those closest to me.  maybe take a very long vacation somewhere hot (and that had no bedbugs).  i'd give my parents a whack of cash to thank them for having me and putting up with my shenanigans.  i'd set up a trust fund for the mini.  i'd set up a REAL recording studio for the husband.  i'd buy each of my sisters a house.  i'd move becks and jeb to a bigger house.  i'd buy a condo for L, help J buy the farm, and send M to England FOREVER.  i'd probably even donate some $$$ to the place where i work.

but what happens after that?  do i field phone calls from long lost friends and relatives for the rest of my life - or at least till the money runs out?  do i work?   i know i'd continue to make jewelry (and yes, in a bigger studio with better tools so i wouldn't hurt myself so often) but would i travel?  would i move?  would i become a different person?

thank goodness i NEVER win - i'm kind of scared to find out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP