all washed up.

>> Saturday, April 16, 2011

i wake up this morning, hoping to squeeze in another attempt at running.  i sneak out of the warm bed and tiptoe to the window.  where i see raindrops in the light of the streetlight below and hear the staccato drumbeats of the water hitting the roof.  i think that perhaps God is telling me that running isn't the way to go - at least not now.  which may be the case - yesterday, under the guise of "other duties as assigned" in my job description, i find myself hauling a huge bench seat out of a van with my boss.  and, of course, an extra large carjack falls out of the back of the van and right onto both of my knees.  bruised, much?  workman's compensation, maybe?
i really really really miss the elliptical trainer at the gym.  sigh.  maybe i'll go back to bed instead.



1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 16, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

Back to bed is perfect, and I didn't win Lotto Max so I'm going back to bed too!! :(

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP