pumpkin patch.

>> Sunday, October 16, 2011


i haven't participated in a team design challenge in forever.  but this month's challenge theme - "pumpkin patch" - made me a little inspired.  i've been dying to add a little something to my wishbone earrings, and i stumbled on a little stash of swarovski crystals in bright pumpkin-y orange today.  eureka!  and here are my little pumpkin wishbone earrings!

in celebration of pumpkins and all things autumn, i'm giving away a pair of these!  (i haven't had a giveaway in forever either!)  want them?  all you have to do is this:

- follow my blog and post a comment stating that you are following me (mandatory entry)
- post a comment here and tell me why you love autumn! (1 entry)

easy, right?  i'll get the mini to randomly pick a winner on october 31st!  make sure you leave your email so that i can get in touch with you if you win!

in the meantime, you can check out the other tradeaholics' fabulous creations here and here!

13 comments:

Beadinglikecrazy October 16, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

I love autumn because it is a sign of change. The smell of the leaves, the sound as they crunch under your feet, the beautiful colors that are painted across the sky and nature itself...These earrings remind me of the bright foliage all around us for this blessed season! (And I hope I get to get married to my incredible boyfriend in the fall!)

Julie October 16, 2011 at 6:00 PM  

I will follow you anywhere!! Oops, I mean I follow your blog ;) HUGS

va October 16, 2011 at 6:04 PM  

follower of your blog
I love the different rich color tones of the leaves falling in mustard , oranges ,and reds .
intl.
tumblemumbo at gmail.com

Lisa October 16, 2011 at 6:27 PM  

those are lovely earrings. I'm a new follower!

Lisa October 16, 2011 at 6:28 PM  

I love autumn for the obvious reasons - beautiful leaves and crisp cool days perfect for walking about, but also because our rainy season starts and then I can stay home and craft without feeling guilty for failing to go outside and enjoy the nice weather. :)

Mandi and Dan Dominican 2006 October 16, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

I am a follower! (Not a stalker- that would be bad!).

I love autumn, because I love the cooler weather. I love snuggling up in a cozy sweater with a hot cup of tea. The earrings remind me of the vivid fall colours- they are gorgeous and I would love to win them :)

Annie1 October 16, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

I follow you via gfc

Annie1

nancyrobster at gmail dot com
in canada

Annie1 October 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

I adore Autumn because where I live, the leaves go such beautiful colours of orange, yellow & red!

Gorgeous

ty

nancyrobster at gmail dot com
in canada

Anonymous,  October 16, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

I'm following as Megan Sweet!

mlsweet88@gmail.com

Joanie October 16, 2011 at 10:46 PM  

I stalk you (and you better know how to find me!!!). :) Love you!

Joanie October 16, 2011 at 10:47 PM  

And I love autumn because of pumpkins and cold weather! Pumpkin spice cookies, coffee, creamer, whatever... :) And I love you.

Anonymous,  October 17, 2011 at 5:23 PM  

i follow your blog (but you knew that).
i love autumn because it reminds of home... the screaming oranges and reds falling slowly to earth, carpeting the sidewalks. Soft lips made cold by the crisp air, that light me up when they meet mine. The sun setting early giving us all an excuse to find a dimly lit cafe.

The fall reminds of a time before heartbreak...

you know my email address
M

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP