omg. the reality of changing my name.

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

so today, etsy rolled out to shop owners the ability to change your shop name.  i can do it, but only once.  and i am still debating with myself whether or not to change it.  i am nostalgic about the muffin top legacy (ha ha ha) and am reluctant to lose all the marketing that i have done over the past 4+ years.  however, i feel that "muffintop" does not truly represent the work that i do now and really have been seriously throwing around ideas for names. 

they are as follows:

solder & flux
solder & burn
metallique
tumbled
rock silver hammer
pyrograph (it means writing with fire - how cool! but is it too close to pyromaniac?)
sterling & solder
torch & burn (i don't know why i like names with "&" in it but i do and this is my shop)
evolved/evolve/evolutionary (no, the words individually, not with the slashes in between)
or just my last name - rainville

this "short list" is so not a short list.  i'm torn.  this is a once in a lifetime change and i don't want to make a misstep.  because i've made quite a few in my lifetime, LOL.  sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  October 19, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

first choice: solder & flux
second: metallique

Julie October 19, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

First choice: Tumbled
Second choice: Torch&Burn

Anonymous,  October 20, 2011 at 4:37 PM  

I know which one is your favourite so I'm not picking that one! :) I'm gonna go with Tumbled...although I am sad to be saying farewell to muffintopdesigns, still my fave! xoxo L

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP