retro. seriously.

>> Thursday, September 1, 2011



one of my sister's is on a retro kick. i don't know what triggered it, but yesterday she begged me for some old smiths' songs. and of course, since my iTunes folder is chock full of all that amazing "old" stuff, i've been compiling a playlist for her.

it's funny how music makes the soundtrack of our lives. i can totally remember listening to this song over and over again on my clunky sony walkman. and the joys of endlessly browsing on saturdays for the vinyl version of the album. oh morrissey, you strangely romantic maudlin creature.

i'm thinking i might need to dig out all those old records and get myself a usb turntable. just in case i need to go back to high school in my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP