bruised. ego.

>> Sunday, July 10, 2011



i heard from a buyer today who was extremely unhappy with her extra large hoop earrings that i made for her.  and of course, it made me sad and my ego is feeling super bruised.  of course, i offered to refund her if she sent them back because i firmly believe in trying to offer great customer service.  (no worries, i would never resell them because of hygenic reasons and will recycle the metal) plus i try to take every feedback that i get in order to make things even better, so i am also thankful for her honesty.  but, the bruise(s) still remain so i picked one of my favorite songs to try to lift my spirits.  yay for chairlift, and yay for this song!

1 comments:

Junie July 11, 2011 at 3:00 AM  

I'm guessing you cannot please everyone all of the time !!! Look at your beautiful mini and see what perfection you created there !!!! HUGS TO YOU !!! oh and I have never been more satisfied with a pair of socks EVER !!!! LOL

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP