one of those days.

>> Friday, March 18, 2011

it's only 2:55pm here and i've already had it.  a cranky toddler.  even crankier husband.  spent the morning with my talkative parents.  fought the crowds at the supermarket for a bag of milk that exploded once we got home.  about 3 feet of ruined sterling silver (another experiment gone terribly wrong) and another burn on my hand.  no idea what to make for dinner. and the clincher?  it's the last weekday of my vacation.
fortunately, life is full of saving grace - like the big smile on that little kid wearing the tutu. and the fact that you can get lots of - ahem - unusual stuff at the grocery store now.


no, i did not purchase any. but it's nice to see you can buy bowels in inches if you're in a pinch.

2 comments:

Charlotte March 18, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

So glad I found your blog--at it looks like today was EXACTLY the right day to find it. I laughed myself silly at those bowels!

Anonymous,  March 18, 2011 at 7:29 PM  

just whistle for the choir and all will be well

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP