designs of an insomniac.

>> Thursday, March 17, 2011

for some reason, i can't sleep lately.  too much going on in my head, but nothing creative, which for me is equally as frustrating as not sleeping.

finally, last night i crawled out of bed and sat in the cold basement, thinking about an idea for a hoop earring that my friend julie had suggested.  a couple of sketches and some melted silver blobs later.. and voila!  the most perfect tiny earrings!  nothing like watching firey metal melt into a molten ball to fire up the imagination.  different sizes to come as well!

so, julie, these are for YOU!  (and now i'm off to make some for myself!)

2 comments:

Julie March 17, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

I am glad that I inspire you! :)
HUGS!!!!!!!
Me

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP