September's Giveaway - Knotted Up in You Ring

>> Friday, September 4, 2009


i cannot believe it's september already. the mini is 20 weeks old! the time is just flying by!
it's time for september's giveaway! this month, it's one of my "knotted up" rings in sterling silver made to fit you (or someone special!)
i'm making it even easier to enter this giveaway. all you have to do is become a "follower" of my blog (if you are already, that's fantastic - just leave me a message here saying that you are following!)
- for an extra entry, you can go to my shop and tell me what you like the best.
make sure you leave details (a link to your blog, an email address, etc.) so i can find you! go enter! now! i'll be picking a winner on september 15th!
happy september, everyone!!!!!! xxoxooxox

34 comments:

Raevyn,  September 4, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

i am a follower :D

and i think you know where to find me :p but if not raevyn77@gmail.com

Licia,  September 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Following your blog, beautiful work.

forced to pick only one, I choose http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18672735

The3Maries,  September 4, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

Following!

Jennifer
mmcraftymama@hotmail.com

Peach Rainbow,  September 4, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

i love the
Twilight Teardrop Swarovski and Sterling Silver Necklace

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29415445

DinaXYYan,  September 4, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

i follow =)

d_esty88(at)yahoo(dot)com

DinaXYYan,  September 4, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

i love Brass Vintage Locket and Dusty Pink Pearl Necklace

d_esty88(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cindy,  September 5, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

I'm a follower! :)

clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

Cindy,  September 5, 2009 at 12:06 AM  

My favorite item is the Simply Vintage Brass Sparrow and Ball Locket Necklace. It looks like it could pass for a family heirloom. I love that! :)

clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

Aestraea,  September 5, 2009 at 12:59 AM  

And........my favourite item is your 'Knotted Up' pendant, I really like how the wire is all tangled up but still looks 'in place': http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28899160

contact through blogger account =)

Tanya,  September 5, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

I follow! This is my fave item from your shop: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30065000

Tanya
http://tdawg85.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  September 5, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

i looove this necklace/locket
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30236975&ref=em

Unknown,  September 5, 2009 at 2:25 AM  

I'm a loyal follower - love to read about the mini!

- Lindsay
shrimpsaladcircus at gmail dot com

Nina,  September 5, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

I'm a follower!

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

Nina,  September 5, 2009 at 2:27 AM  

My favorite is the Simply Silver Rustic Organic Pebble Stacking Rings.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27772118

Erin,  September 5, 2009 at 6:49 AM  

Just started following!

Favorite item:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30157626

I love this!!!!

Anonymous,  September 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Of course I follow.

And this is my fav.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27772118

Need them to go with the others. :-D

LoveCharlesVintage,  September 6, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

This is such a cute ring! I am a ring junkie and just adore them more than any other jewelry. I couldn't resist entering!
I am now following, thanks so much!
(my e-mail can be found in my blog sidebar! Too much spam these days)

Shore Debris,  September 6, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29453863

My favorite is your turquoise nest egg necklace. I like the design and it doesn't look like anything I've seen before :)

Tickleworm,  September 6, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

I am a follower!
rachelherzog@bellsouth.net
www.tickleworm.com

Tickleworm,  September 6, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

At the moment, I LOVE these simply stacked polished copper rings, set of 6
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30454408
rachelherzog@bellsouth.net

Kate8085,  September 7, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Woo hoo!
So excited for this awesome giveaway!

Already a happy follower!

k8085@hotmail.com

Julie,  September 8, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

I am following your blog!

Your ring is wonderful!

www.JulieEllynDesigns.etsy.com

Midnight,  September 9, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Oops, forgot... you can find me at madebymidnight.etsy.com :)

Anonymous,  September 10, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Following. You know where I am.

Anonymous,  September 10, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Dur, I already entered. LOL. I'm a ditz.

Chelsea,  September 11, 2009 at 1:21 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea,  September 11, 2009 at 1:27 AM  

I'm following your blog! I found your work on etsy and it is amazing. my favorite piece is the Knotted Up in you Ring Stack. gorgeous!

you can contact me through my blog. have a good day!

hope,  September 11, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Beautiful blog. I'm following. hope41171@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP