Ballerina Hopes and Tutu Dreams ...

>> Tuesday, September 8, 2009


i'm not a girly-girl. i never played "princess". i never wanted a pony. i didn't even have a wedding - which, in a totally un-girly way, i don't regret at all.
but ever since i got this amazing custom baby tutu from my friend thegirlyplace and put it on the mini, i see the both of us in tutus, dancing around and around...
incidentally, she also made the tutu on Lamby, and is making one for me. so thank you, girly, for making my ballerina dreams come true. i can't wait to take her out on halloween to show off how cute she is in it!
(contact girly if you want her to help you fulfill your dancing dreams too!)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 8, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

I LOVE it!!! Who doesn't love a tutu? And Lamby looks oh so cute with his 'mommy' hehe

Tia Colleen September 11, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

eeeeeeeee! So cute. I'm making my daughter a tinkerbell tutu dress for Halloween. I never had tutus when I was a little girl, but I always wanted one. Tutus are a big hit in our house. Love that you've got one on the mini muffin. So so cute.

Pattie September 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

That is just too cute, I'm not a girly-girl, but I've always wanted a big tutu!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP