Trying Out A New Look... What Do You Think?

>> Tuesday, July 14, 2009

i have a new banner. (look up) i'm trying out new looks for my blog - since i've been on maternity leave i have a lot of time to read other people's blogs and i've been quite impressed at how beautiful some of them are! so, i'm trying to "prettify" my space now too.

i just wish i knew how they get those wonderful layouts! my HTML knowledge is quite limited so i've resigned myself to just fooling around with what blogger offers.

the mini's new crib set
i also went shopping today with the mini muffin and my cousin and her kids in search of the perfect crib set... and i was pleasantly surprised when she found a gorgeously beautiful one hidden in the clearance section of our local Winners store! here are some pics of the mini's nursery - it's made a HUGE difference! i can't wait to add accessories etc. - we've both been browsing etsy like mad for decals. i'll post before and after pictures once we're done. who knew i'd be so excited about decorating an NURSERY??!!? it must be the estrogen. :)

2 comments:

babalisme July 15, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

I love your new banner!! ..It's called the nesting instinct, happened to me too when I was 7 months pregnant. I didn't know that it affected the blogosphere too. ;)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP