Bye Bye, Navel Ring...

>> Tuesday, January 27, 2009

i got my belly button pierced about 15 years ago, and have only taken it out two times - once on our honeymoon after the husband accidentally broke the original ring, and the second time when i replaced that replacement with one like the ring in the upper right hand corner of the photo here.

today i removed it with my favorite jeweler's pliers (wow, who knew i'd be using them for this type of "operation"!) because my belly is getting quite round and it was starting to itch. and god forbid i wake up one morning with it still in the sheets!!!!!!!! let's hope that i'll be able to put it back in after the baby comes!

today i also go for my glucose test at the lab - gestational diabetes and all. because it's a test that requires fasting, i'm starving!!!!!!!!!! any suggestions for keeping my mind off my hunger??

1 comments:

Junie January 27, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

Muffffffffffffffffin how are things going with you sweetie !!!!

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP