And Our Winner is LAURIE!!!!

>> Tuesday, July 8, 2008


Laurie's song was "Just You and I" by Eddie Rabbitt and Crystal Gayle. And here is her story as posted on my blog:
"It was my wedding song to my first husband. I have been widowed twice and he was my daughters' father. I loved him for 17 years right up to the day I had to disconnect the machines and say goodbye. That was in 2005."
Laurie - wherever you are, i will put a listing in my etsy shop and you can "purchase" your earrings!
thanks everyone for sharing your story - and your songs - with me!!!!!!!!!!
xoxoxoxo

1 comments:

picciolo July 9, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

congratulations to the winner!
: )

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP