resolute.

>> Wednesday, January 1, 2014



so of course new year's day has rolled around and in the fresh crisp light of morning I am happy to close the 2013 chapter of my life and put it away. as always, making resolutions come to mind as it does to millions of other people and I set myself up to fail. therefore, I am setting a different type of resolution this year - the kind of resolution that fosters my creative side and will be easy to keep. nothing to do with losing weight or aiming for a promotion at work, but a concerted effort to try to stay inspired. I will spend more time listening to music... spend more time with my girls... spend more time sketching and really taking a wide eyed look at the world... spend more time making jewelry... and taking the time to just breathe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP