stud.

>> Friday, May 3, 2013


In my nearly non-existent spare time, I have been trying to perfect my technique for soldering posts onto my earrings because I have been enamored with the idea of utilizing sterling scrap (between Julie and myself we generate tons of scrap) - it's the eco-friendly part of me I suppose.  so now I finally am happy with the results and am introducing these recycled sterling stud earrings into my repertoire!  using a combination of solder and fusion, I've been able to solidly attach sterling posts onto wonderfully rough and organic recycled silver "buds".  so yummy.

1 comments:

Cccam Server May 8, 2013 at 12:14 AM  

I am thankful that I discovered this blog , just the right information that I was looking for! .
Awesome post and right to the point, I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thanks in advance
Cccam Server | Cardsharing | Cardsharing Server | Dreambox Cccam | Dreambox Cardsharing

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP