newsletter.

>> Thursday, May 10, 2012


i haven't had any issue - at all - sending out the Daily Dose of Handmade newsletters a couple of times a week.  i love promoting other people and seeing the increase in traffic that they get!  after much thinking however, i thought that perhaps i should aim that newsletter theory to my own ventures and i actually sent out a newsletter to some of my most recent buyers.  promoting my inclusion in the Daily Dose Summer Wedding Gift Guide, i put together a newsletter and after hours of deliberation, sent it out.  now i'm not sure if anything will come out of it, but i had to try!

(if you are looking for a discount - the Daily Dose has my discount code for this promotion!  just sayin'.)

1 comments:

Heather May 14, 2012 at 3:21 PM  

Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP