run.

>> Monday, October 3, 2011



way before 'chasing cars' put snow patrol on the map, they wrote this even more beautiful song, 'run'. sometimes you remember exactly where you are when you hear a song and for me, this is one of them - a summer day, the radio on, a warm breeze, tanned skin, and the live version of 'run'.

part of what appeals to me about snow patrol is that they struggled really hard to get where they are today, and it speaks to a strong work ethic, perseverance (they kicked around the idea of breaking up, and have gone through several lineup changes), and the concept of not selling out.  (they can't help it that so many TV writers and producers love their music.)

while 'chasing cars' definitely is high on my list (i am making my way through season 7 of grey's anatomy and it's making me teary), i will never forget the way this song makes me feel. and that makes it even better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP