high school, much?

>> Saturday, June 18, 2011



was thinking about being back in high school yesterday - for some reason it kind of felt that way. not that this song was originally released when i was a teenager (come on!) but i remember going to see this MOVIE with my best friend in the theatre when it came out. and of course, every girl has done this dance in their room while waiting for their dream boy to come and pick them up. right?  high school sweethearts!  the rosy flush of new love!  your first broken heart!  (of course i WOULDN'T go back there - but it would be fun to visit.)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

OMG, hilarious much? I sooo don't dance like that. Before a date (yes, I'm 42 and still dating...barf!) I sit stiff as a board so I don't sweat or ruin my hair. What a loser!! xoxo L

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP