setting stones.

>> Monday, July 19, 2010

lately, things have seemed very busy. if it's not work, it's unpacking. if it's not unpacking, it's the mini clamoring for attention. if it's not the mini, it's the husband (usually he's hungry or can't find something.) but i've been carving out some precious ME time lately to explore my newest obsession... setting stones! i'm proud (and sorta shy) to share this stacking ring set - from top to bottom, garnet, amber and turquoise, all set in sterling and accompanied by various simple sterling stacking bands. it's funny though - i would have thought that the mini would not be interested in what i've been doing, but she loves to watch the flame on my torch (she points and says, "HOT!) and takes off with my rawhide mallet whenever she gets the chance.

think it's been worth the sleepless nights this week? i'd like to think so! hopefully soon i'll have them in my shop - once i stop making them for myself!

2 comments:

Beth July 21, 2010 at 1:50 AM  

I love these :0) I hope to see them in your shop soon, Best wishes, Tigerlilysmama

little papercuts July 22, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Those are very pretty! Where are you finding the time? Seriously, I haven't even touched anything not baby or child related in forever!!! Can't wait to see you guys:)

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP