Happy Birthday to Me... and Yay To ArtfulGoodies!!!

>> Sunday, July 5, 2009

so now i'm officially closer to 40 than i am to 30... and i can honestly admit that i definitely DON'T feel that way! well, maybe on those nights where i don't get any sleep, but otherwise, i feel great!!! i woke up this morning to feed the baby and there was a birthday card and present waiting for me in her crib! even though i had told the husband that he had already bought me a present - the fabulous, exquisite Bella Twilight bag from stitchandswash here on etsy (yes, i know i'm on maternity benefits, so shoot me for treating myself! LOL), he snuck out and bought me perfume with the loveliest card. i'm a very lucky gal!!!

to make things even better, shortly after i blogged about the mini's "witching hour", it miraculously began to subside. i didn't want to say anything in case i jinxed myself, but over the past couple of weeks, she has been fussing less at bedtime, and we haven't needed to dance/sway/rock/swing so much!!! hmmmm. either she's growing up, or we just got better at our nighttime routine! she's also been sleeping for 3-5 hour stretches at night between feedings, which feels luxurious! so, knock wood - i'm hoping we'll be able to keep this up! thanks for all the advice and tips!
now onto the next fun part - ArtfulGoodies is the winner of my skinny ring giveaway!! yay! thanks to everyone who entered and added their advice - i love you guys!!! this giveaway was so much fun i think i'll do it again soon - so watch this space!!! (April - i'll send you a message with the details! )
xoxo

1 comments:

Tiffany Teske July 14, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

Muff! I miss you, girl! Happy Birthday :) On my next birthday, I too, will be closer to 40 than to 30... and my little one has arrived! She is 7 weeks old. Your little one is adorable. Let's get in touch soon... Hugs T

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP