The MAC Fair, and my New Year's Resolution... The 10th New Handmade Crafting Technique

>> Tuesday, October 28, 2008

so, i'm thinking that this baby (pardon the pun, LOL) counts as my 10th new crafting project for the year... our first baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ultimate in handmade!

i'm about 14 weeks or so, and this is our first ultrasound. i've been feeling quite under the weather and have been sleeping so much that i've been neglecting my shop, my jewelry, and the blog! i am hoping that some of my energy will be back soon, because we will be in our first craft fair early in November!



McMaster University, my alma mater, had a call for submissions to their juried craft show... and muffintopdesigns was one they picked! this is my first show, so i've been worrying about what it's going to be like... but like everything else, i'm jumping in with two feet and hoping for the best! let's hope that i sell at least ONE item!!!!!

2 comments:

Junie November 7, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh your baby !!! Oh Muffin I am totally delighted for you both and of course little baby !!!! Oh bless you !!! take good care of yourself... loads of love and hugs

Tia Colleen November 8, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Its the best craft project EVER.

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP