Getting My Master Business License... and Reaching 600 Sales!

>> Tuesday, August 19, 2008


so this week has been relatively momenteous (did i spell that right?) for me... i had promised myself that if the muffin top shop was somewhat successful in a year, i would formally register my business in the province of ontario! well, after some discussion with the husband, i did it!!!! i am now officially a small business!!!!!!!! the ontario government has a fantastic website that clearly outlines how to do it - AND you can do most of the registration online too! (http://www.sbe.gov.on.ca/ontcan/sbe/en/home_en.jsp) i immediately took the paperwork to my favorite bead store so that i could open a business account with them. YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!

the icing on the cake happened today with my 600th sale on etsy! YAY me!!!! and thank you to everyone who's supported me since i started here! i had set a goal in january to reach 600 sales by the end of the year and i did! i am totally thrilled.

3 comments:

Tia Colleen August 22, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

600 sales! Holy crap lady, congratulations!!

Kylie Bowers September 3, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Oh wow Fantastic and Congrats!

Anonymous,  November 13, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

Congratulations Miss Muffin!! :D

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Web Development Services

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP